2014 Sammamish Arts Fair Is Happening Soon!

It's less than a week out - the 2014 Sammamish Arts Fair!

I'm so excited about this opportunity!!  I'm working on a new project of flower quads (a big
flower broken into 4 quadrants which can hang together to make a big flower or separately as a single panel showing 1/4 of the flower).  I've finished 2 pieces and am working feverishly to finish the other 2 (or more).  I'm also hoping to get some holiday cards made, bookmarks, and a few other new paintings to show. 

In the mean time, all of us artists have been busy creating our video selfies (omg I never thought I'd be doing that!) which are now posted on the Sammamish Arts Fair website and Youtube.  And we're all collaborating on an interactive percussion tube-set which will be hanging outside for everyone to play with during the fair.  It sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun!!
 
I hope you stop by and see me!  I'll be inside the main hallway by the entrance to city hall and will be demoing silk painting - I'll even have samples for people to try their own hand at silk painting!

The Sammamish Arts Fair is going on next weekend, October 10th and 11th.  From 10am - 5pm both days.  It is located at Sammamish City Hall, Sammamish City Hall, 801 228th Ave. SE, Sammamish, WA 98075.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If You Grew Up Near Renton Washington, Maybe You'd Remember This!

So You Want To Make Your Own Vertical Stovepipe Steamer?

So you're thinking of making your own World Globe Bowl or Lampshade?