Success at the 2014 Sammamish Arts Fair

My booth at the 2014 Sammamish Arts Fair


I had SUCH a good time at the 2014 Sammamish Arts Fair last weekend!!

I sold several paintings, a bunch of cards, and a ton of bookmarks - which is thrilling... but I had even more fun letting people play with silk painting.  The kids (of course) loved it, and so did the adults!!  It was so much fun! 

I've had quite a few people ask me if I offer classes and I've been seriously considering it for a while.  Sadly, my home is not large enough for classes.   However, I would be happy to bring the supplies to a different location. If you're interested, please email me at beckwacht@gmail.com. 

Thanks to all who stopped by!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If You Grew Up Near Renton Washington, Maybe You'd Remember This!

So You Want To Make Your Own Vertical Stovepipe Steamer?

So you're thinking of making your own World Globe Bowl or Lampshade?