Seattle's Folklife Festival 2015

Well is it just me, or is it hard to believe that Memorial Day weekend is next weekend!?!

Which means I've got to get myself together... because I've been given the opportunity to demonstrate silk painting at the Fiber Arts booth at Folklife!   I'll be demoing silk painting (and letting the public play) on Sunday from 11am to 3pm.  Please stop by and visit!  Folklife is SOOO much fun! 

Fisher Green - where the Fiber Arts Flashmob will be - see the facebook page for more info
There's also going to be another Fiber Arts Flashmob at some time during Folklife.  I went last year and it was great!  I had tons of people stopping to watch me paint, and I sat near the most fabulous weavers!!!  This year, my daughter and husband are coming too... because they heard me rave about the fun events.

 I hope you stop by Folklife - it's free to attend with tons of free music and other fun events.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If You Grew Up Near Renton Washington, Maybe You'd Remember This!

So You Want To Make Your Own Vertical Stovepipe Steamer?

So you're thinking of making your own World Globe Bowl or Lampshade?