The Puyallup Fair & Fine Art Show 2015




I had such a great time this year - visiting the Washington State Fair in Puyallup, WA (known until recently, as the Puyallup Fair)!






This year, I applied for (and was accepted into) the Fine Art Fair which is held during the fair.  Both of my pieces made it in and it was a real thrill for me to go to the fair and visit my pieces on display!!





Of course, I had to take pictures of myself with my paintings.  My two pieces which are on display are: Oh My, Camelia! and "Sweet Lil Tulips".

We didn't just stay in the Fine Art area of course, we had to have the prerequisite fair foods (Scones with strawberries are ALWAYS a hit), ride a few rides (love the roller coasters, hate ANYTHING that turns upside down!), and see a few free shows (the hypnotist is always hysterical!).



I ran into a couple of friend's pieces while I was there too - my next post will be about their artwork (which is fabulous, so stay tuned!)

If you went to the Puyallup Fair, I hope you had as much fun as we did!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If You Grew Up Near Renton Washington, Maybe You'd Remember This!

So You Want To Make Your Own Vertical Stovepipe Steamer?

So you're thinking of making your own World Globe Bowl or Lampshade?