Craft Fair Update - Samantha Smith Elementary

My two tables (yes, I was lucky and got two!)


I had a FABULOUS time at the Samantha Smith Elementary School Craft Fair on Thursday night (December 3rd, 2015)!!


I was able to share the evening with one of my best friends and her son (he's the handsome, young fella in red).


 I sold quite a few items - which means I am able to fund my own holiday shopping (yippee!!).  Plus I got to meet a lot of really wonderful kids and parents at Samantha Smith!

My new cart/display.  It's wheels actually roll!  Plus I can remove the wheels
and base and have a shorter display if I want to!!  LOVE IT!!!!

The school's PTSA provided vendors with tables, chairs, tablecloths, and even shopping bags for the kids!  AMAZING!  And even more - it cost nothing to be a vendor!  Seriously - it was a huge blessing to be able to participate!  So thank you to everyone involved!!!


This craft fair was a great opportunity for me to test-drive my new set-up (the wire cart/card-display, the wire Christmas tree/ornament stand, and the wire necklace display - are all new additions this year) and it was a great place to see if my new robot ornaments would sell.... and they did - all my robots sold out (hooray!) and so did quite a few other items!


I should have a lampshade and a
pendant lamp similar to this


Now I'm getting ready for the Issaquah-campus Swedish Hospital Holiday Craft Fair (this coming Thursday, December 10th, and Friday, December 11th (sadly, I am only able to
be there on Friday).




And a bowl or two similar to this!


I won't have any more robots (I need to scrounge for more supplies!), but I am hoping to have a few world globe items (lampshades and bowls?) available, plus I'll be bringing some of my silk paintings!


Hope to see you there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If You Grew Up Near Renton Washington, Maybe You'd Remember This!

So You Want To Make Your Own Vertical Stovepipe Steamer?

So you're thinking of making your own World Globe Bowl or Lampshade?