Shibori Examples For Upcoming Workshop At Allied Arts Gallery-in-the-Park In Richland, WA


I've been enjoying creating a few examples of different Shibori techniques for my upcoming workshop Resisting Your Dyes With An Ice Kicker at Allied Arts Gallery-in-the-Park on June 11th.


I was having so much fun, that my daughter decided she had to join me (which I LOVE!) - and then we decided we couldn't just make a few samples, we had to dye some shirts too (12 to be exact - which is a LOT of shirts!).  





It was a lot of work (a lot more than I was expecting because of the additional shirts!), but it was sooo much fun!!





In fact, I'm thinking I may see if I can find an old tablecloth and dye it for my studio worktable and maybe my dining room table too!



Just a couple more weeks before the workshop - I can't wait to see what my workshop students create! FUN! FUN! FUN!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If You Grew Up Near Renton Washington, Maybe You'd Remember This!

So You Want To Make Your Own Vertical Stovepipe Steamer?

So you're thinking of making your own World Globe Bowl or Lampshade?