SPIN Festival Silk-in-Transitions Art Show Acceptance

I am thrilled to announce that my silk & resin sculpture Enlightened Flower has been accepted into the Silk Painter's International (SPIN) Silk-in-Transitions Art Show - which will be held at Arrowmont School of Arts and Crafts in Gatlinburg, Tennessee!  I am honored and excited to have one of my pieces accepted into such an amazing show!! 

The Silk-in-Transitions art show takes place during the SPIN conference and while I'm sad that I can't personally attend, it's exciting to know that my artwork will!  My artwork will be available for viewing from October 1st, 2016 through November 5th, 2016. 



Thank you SPIN!!  I can't wait to see pictures of the show!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If You Grew Up Near Renton Washington, Maybe You'd Remember This!

So You Want To Make Your Own Vertical Stovepipe Steamer?

So you're thinking of making your own World Globe Bowl or Lampshade?