Resinable Trio - SOLD!

I am thrilled to announce that my award-winning, sculptural bowls A Resinable Trio were sold while on display with the travelling Fiber Fusion show! 

They are currently in Port Townsend at the Northwinds Arts Center (which is where they were sold!). They will continue travelling with the show to the Schack Art Center in Everett and then will head to their new home.  

Congratulations to the new owner - I'm thrilled you have once of my sculptures created using my Resined Fiber (E)Mergent Method™ !

I will soon be announcing some more exciting art news - AND I am working diligently on updating my website (and will be adding a storefront, which I am VERY excited about!). 

Just a reminder that the Fiber Fusion show closes at Northwinds on the 26th of February, 2017.  It then moves to it's final location - the Schack Art Center.  It will be at the Schack from March 9th through April 15th, 2017.  This will be your last chance to see the super-fabulous Fiber Fusion show!!

Thank you so much for all of your support!
Rebecca

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If You Grew Up Near Renton Washington, Maybe You'd Remember This!

So You Want To Make Your Own Vertical Stovepipe Steamer?

So you're thinking of making your own World Globe Bowl or Lampshade?