Sidney Art (Gallery) and Museum Art Competition

I am so excited!   I have entered my first Art Competition!! 

I can proudly say that I have two silk paintings participating in the 44th Annual Helen Norris Open Art Show and they are now on display (and for sale) at the Sidney Art (Gallery) and Museum in Port Orchard, Washington. 

The Goldfinch has been mounted to a 10"x8" canvas using Acrylic Matte Medium.  The Tulip Tree has been mounted to a 9"x12" canvas using Acrylic Matte Medium.  Both are also going to be available soon as prints on Fine Art America's website.
9"x12" Canvas - Tulip Tree $157

10"x8" Canvas - Goldfinch in Breeding Plumage $135





Next weekend (Saturday,May 3rd) is an artist reception (and is when the judging will take place).   The reception is from 1-4pm.  Please stop by and take a look - there will be refreshments and the chance to chat with the artists (in addition to a wide variety of art to view).  

I'll be there and I hope I get the chance to chat with you there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If You Grew Up Near Renton Washington, Maybe You'd Remember This!

So You Want To Make Your Own Vertical Stovepipe Steamer?

So you're thinking of making your own World Globe Bowl or Lampshade?