Honorable Mention Ribbon in the 2014 Helen Norris Open Art Show

My Silk Painting - Goldfinch in Breeding Plumage ($135)
I'm pleased to announce that my silk painting of  Goldfinch in Breeding Plumage received an honorable mention ribbon in the 2014 Helen Norris Open Art Show at the Sidney Museum and Art Gallery!  I had a fabulous time at the reception and met a bunch of wonderful artists!!  The artwork from the contest will be on display at the Sidney Museum and Art Gallery through the month of May.  If you get the chance, stop by and vote for your favorite entrant (trust me there are some incredibly talented artists showing their work!!).


Thank you so much for all of your support, and I'm looking forward to seeing you at my next big event, the 2014 Issaquah Artwalk! (I'll post more about that, when I receive the final details!).






Just a few of the entrants from the Helen Norris Open Art Show (this shows some of the Mixed Media group)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If You Grew Up Near Renton Washington, Maybe You'd Remember This!

So You Want To Make Your Own Vertical Stovepipe Steamer?

So you're thinking of making your own World Globe Bowl or Lampshade?