July 2014 Issaquah Art Walk and Other News

My daughter getting ready to put the shot



It's quite a week for me.  Just got back from the PNW Regional Junior Olympics held in Spokane where I got to watch my daughter throw in 3 different events.  So proud of my girl!  Sorry but I can't resist putting a picture of her in here!   LOVE YOU DAUGHTER!!!


 Now that we're back, it's time for me to gear up for the various art functions I'm going to be a part of this summer and fall.



A view from the ferry 1




This week, I will be in the Issaquah Artwalk (on July 11th, from 6-9pm) - so I'm busily finishing up a few more silk paintings to show.    I touched up the landscapes I did a while ago... now the mountains look more like I wanted them to.










 Plus I mounted The Crocuses.  And I'm working on yet another 2 (or 3 or 4) silk paintings which I may or may not get done in time.  :)








http://sammamishartsfair.wordpress.com/ As if that's not enough fun, tomorrow is the first meeting for this year's Sammamish Art Fair and Sammamish Nights - so excited about that!!  If you're interested in more information, please see the website: http://sammamishartsfair.wordpress.com/




http://www.sidneymuseumandarts.com/news/port-orchard-historic-home-and-garden-tour-with-an-art-twist.htmlAnd then Thursday, I am meeting with Pam (the curator for the Sydney Art Gallery in Port Orchard).  She's going to show me the garden where I'll be demonstrating my art and artwork during their Port Orchard Historic Home & Garden Tour on July 26th from 10-4pm and July 27th 12-4pm (tickets are $25/person if you're interested).  I'm so honored and excited to be a part of this tour!!  For more information or for tickets, please see the website: http://www.sidneymuseumandarts.com/

So much going on - can't wait to see how it all ends up!!
Hope to see you at some of the events!
Rebecca

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If You Grew Up Near Renton Washington, Maybe You'd Remember This!

So You Want To Make Your Own Vertical Stovepipe Steamer?

So you're thinking of making your own World Globe Bowl or Lampshade?