Hoorah - they received them and are starting to work with them! (them being my world globe bowls)

The florist has started experimenting

 WHEW!  My packages containing my 55+ world globe bowls finally made it to my clients in Toronto Canada.  They had a slight issue with incorrect address (sigh, not sure how that happened).

But it appears that they all made it there in good shape.  Hooray!!



Collaborative
Inspiration
Photos



Now I can focus on other, more-pressing matters.  For instance... a collaborative project (of which, I
stupidly agreed to paint 2 art pieces)




.



Fungus reference photo


A new silk painting based on fungus (sounds wierd, but I'm hoping will be really cool!). 






 
Silk Bowls - the beginning

And silk bowls (combining silk and resin) - which is my current favorite option! (look for a new post about this soon!)



Best wishes to the Michael Pinball Clemons Foundation - I hope the Gala goes incredibly well!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If You Grew Up Near Renton Washington, Maybe You'd Remember This!

So You Want To Make Your Own Vertical Stovepipe Steamer?

So you're thinking of making your own World Globe Bowl or Lampshade?