World Globe Bowls Final Update - THEY'RE DONE!

5 boxes ready to ship to Canada!


It is with a sigh of relief, that I can tell you that I have finished the 55 world globe bowls (plus 2-3 extra).  FYI - 58 world globe bowls fit nice into 5 heavy-duty, medium-sized boxes. 

HOORAY!!!!  

I am so glad to have them done.  Now I get to wait and watch them via USPS's tracking service... to make sure they are delivered.  And I am waiting with baited breath, to hear if the client likes them (I have my fingers and toes crossed!).

NOW I can get back to work on silk painting!   Ok first I have to clean up the mess that is my studio space --- 55 world globe bowls took up a LOT of space and made an incredible mess! But in spite of the cleanup I still need to do, I feel very excited and motivated to get back to my true love - silk painting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If You Grew Up Near Renton Washington, Maybe You'd Remember This!

So You Want To Make Your Own Vertical Stovepipe Steamer?

So you're thinking of making your own World Globe Bowl or Lampshade?