Getting Ready For 2 Craft Fairs





Well I decided (somewhat spontaneously), to go ahead and enter 2 craft fairs this holiday season.  




I am going to be participating in the Samantha Smith Elementary Craft Fair on this coming Thursday, December 3rd, from 6pm-9pm.  It's really a fun event -- designed to be a safe environment where the students are able to buy presents for their families without their families being directly with them.  As a crafter, your responsibility is to provide items under $10 and help the students wrap up their gifts after they purchase them - so the parent's/family members can't see what they bought them. SO cute!  I did this fair a couple of years ago and had a blast!!!




Then on December 11th from 10am-5pm, I will be doing the Swedish Hospital (Issaquah) Holiday Craft Fair (held on the Issaquah Swedish Hospital campus!).  I also participated in this craft fair 2 years ago - when it first occurred..and it was upstairs.  This year, it will be downstairs in the main lobby (near the fireplace, I think).  It is also a lot of fun, and I love seeing all the wonderful things that the crafters make!!







I've been busy going through my supplies to see what items I have ready to go.  Plus, I've been having fun making some new additions as well!






Here is a peak my latest endeavor... ROBOT ORNAMENTS! (I thought perhaps the boys at Samantha Smith, might like them).  Aren't they fun!?









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If You Grew Up Near Renton Washington, Maybe You'd Remember This!

So You Want To Make Your Own Vertical Stovepipe Steamer?

So you're thinking of making your own World Globe Bowl or Lampshade?