Busy Creating - So Much To Do!

Applying resin
As the title of the post suggests, I have been SUPER busy lately!


  1. I am working on how to set up my studio in a slightly larger space (with better lighting and more walls).  I'm trying to figure out if I can fit in all my furniture PLUS a table or two for teaching small classes (not sure it's going to work.. but I am trying!!)
  2. I am diligently working through Jacqui Calladine's Wild Creative... which I've discussed in previous posts.  I'm finding it very helpful -- but a bit distracting too (because I want to do more of it!)
  3. Of course I'm a mom, wife, and have a full-time muggle-job... that all keeps me very busy as well!
  4. And I'm working feverishly on my resin bowls (which take a lot of time, but my mind is just HUMMING with ideas!).
A pink bowl at the very beginning
stage




Of course, the creating part is what I want to spend most of my time on, but it is hard to focus solely on that with all of my other activities!



Here's a sneak-peak at my latest resin & silk creations... you'll  have to wait and see what the end results are!

                   
                  
                     
                 
A purple, soon-to-be bowl
                     
                        
                             




































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If You Grew Up Near Renton Washington, Maybe You'd Remember This!

So You Want To Make Your Own Vertical Stovepipe Steamer?

So you're thinking of making your own World Globe Bowl or Lampshade?