Flowers, Fungi, and Flight - My First Solo Show


I am excited to announce that I am having my first solo art show!  


My exhibition has been titled "Flowers, Fungi, & Flight" and will include a variety of silk paintings as well as a great selection of  silk & resin sculptures.  

The exhibition is being held at the Pacific Rim Galleria at Bellewood. 

I will be demonstrating silk painting on April 8th, 2017 from 1pm-2pm and then the opening reception for the show follows immediately after the demonstration.  The opening reception will be from 2pm-4pm.   

The Pacific Rim Galleria is open to the public for the opening reception.  If you can't make the opening reception and want to see the exhibit - Bellewood welcomes visitors and asks that you call to schedule a viewing. 

Flowers, Fungi, and Flight 
Pacific Rim Galleria
Bellewood
3710 Providence Point Drive SE
Issaquah, WA 98029
(Bellewood's phone number: 425-391-2880)

Please contact me if you have any questions - and I hope to see you there!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If You Grew Up Near Renton Washington, Maybe You'd Remember This!

So You Want To Make Your Own Vertical Stovepipe Steamer?

So you're thinking of making your own World Globe Bowl or Lampshade?