I am so pleased, but more than a little sad, that my first solo show Flowers, Fungus, and Flight has ended.
Tomorrow I head to the Pacific Rim Galleria at Bellewood to take the show down.
I had a wonderful time at the receptions and met a bunch of incredibly-lovely people!
Now that this show has finished, I'm off to the next group of adventures which include:
- packaging-up and mailing the items that sold at the show
- Finishing the commissioned scarf I received from the show
- Finishing the commissioned sculpture I received from the Fiber Fusion show while it was at the Schack in Everett, WA
- Heading out to a retreat with the fabulous Schnitzel Group
- Taking the family to the Wearable Art Show in Port Townsend (May 13th, 2017)
- and doing a Silk Painting Demonstration at the 46th Annual Northwest Folklife Festival over Memorial Day Weekend
I haven't had time to look at June yet, but I'm guessing it will be just as busy. It's a good thing summer break is coming up so I'll have more time to work on art!
Thank you to all the delightful people I met at Bellewood! I had so much fun and really enjoyed all of the wonderful chats I shared with the visitors to the show - I look forward to meeting you again sometime!