Flowers, Fungus, and Flight - Fini








I am so pleased, but more than a little sad, that my first solo show Flowers, Fungus, and Flight has ended. 








 

Tomorrow I head to the Pacific Rim Galleria at Bellewood to take the show down.  




I had a wonderful time at the receptions and met a bunch of incredibly-lovely people!  


















Now that this show has finished, I'm off to the next group of adventures which include: 

  • packaging-up and mailing the items that sold at the show
  • Finishing the commissioned scarf I received from the show
  • Finishing the commissioned sculpture I received from the Fiber Fusion show while it was at the Schack in Everett, WA
  • Heading out to a retreat with the fabulous Schnitzel Group
  • Taking the family to the Wearable Art Show in Port Townsend (May 13th, 2017)
  • and doing a Silk Painting Demonstration at the 46th Annual Northwest Folklife Festival over Memorial Day Weekend


I haven't had time to look at June yet, but I'm guessing it will be just as busy. It's a good thing summer break is coming up so I'll have more time to work on art!





Thank you to all the delightful people I met at Bellewood!  I had so much fun and really enjoyed all of the wonderful chats I shared with the visitors to the show - I look forward to meeting you again sometime!


Rebecca

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If You Grew Up Near Renton Washington, Maybe You'd Remember This!

So You Want To Make Your Own Vertical Stovepipe Steamer?

So you're thinking of making your own World Globe Bowl or Lampshade?