There's nothing like waiting for your customers to receive your packages!

When you ship something you made to a customer, do you watch it travel via the tracking information? 
 I DO!

I've checked on my 5 boxes of world globe bowls every day!

They started off in Issaquah, WA (that's the nearest post office to my location).
Then off to Kent, WA to begin their journey (I'm assuming it's a big hub for the Seattle area)
Next it was down to San Francisco, CA (Ok, I'm a bit confused by them going south!)
Now they've arrived in Canada... in VANCOUVER, Canada (which is a short distance from Seattle, but quite a long haul from San Francisco!). 
It does make you wonder how that makes more sense to the Post Office to send all 5 packages south only to then basically retrace the route back north. 

I can't wait to see where they go next (something tells me it might be an interesting choice)!  (their ultimate destination is Toronto, Ontario Canada).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If You Grew Up Near Renton Washington, Maybe You'd Remember This!

So You Want To Make Your Own Vertical Stovepipe Steamer?

So you're thinking of making your own World Globe Bowl or Lampshade?