Port Orchard Historic Home & Garden Tour with an Art Twist


http://www.sidneymuseumandarts.com/news/port-orchard-historic-home-and-garden-tour-with-an-art-twist.html

I'm so excited about this coming Saturday! I've been invited to participate as an artist "en plein air".  I will be displaying some of my artwork, cards, and bookmarks, as well as actively working on silk paintings.  I'll even have some silk scraps for people to try their own hand at silk painting if they want.  

My understanding is that the historic homes and gardens will each have an exhibiting artist painting "en plein air" plus there will be art quilts on display at each location as well.  I'm excited to be participating but a bit jealous because I won't have time to actually do the tour myself!

Tickets are available through the Sidney Museum and Art Gallery and are $25/person.  They can be purchased ahead of time - or the day of the event ...which is this coming Saturday the 26th from 10am - 4pm.   The tickets also include a tour of the historic downtown district on Sunday the 27th from Noon - 4pm ...and that also includes the Mustangs on the Bay car-show which will be held along the waterfront. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If You Grew Up Near Renton Washington, Maybe You'd Remember This!

So You Want To Make Your Own Vertical Stovepipe Steamer?

So you're thinking of making your own World Globe Bowl or Lampshade?